PK Party
I've been getting my friends involved with my PK practices now. I get no free time, so I end up practicing in front of them. My best friend Kasey is Wiccan and is totally into that sort of thing, so she gave the psiwheel a try and after a few minutes got it to make a full rotation. And just today, my friend Jon was giving it a whirl and Jeremy (another friend) was pissing him off, and Jon got angry enough that the psiwheel made two quick spins and stopped.
...now if only I was making as quick of progress as my friends were.
It's really frustrating. I can make the psiwheel move without glass, but it won't mean anything to me until I can move it while it's under a glass, because then my results will be secure and I won't have any way to question them. Right now, I'm blaming every movement on some sort of tremor or draft, probably because my lack of progress is a bit discouraging.
I warned you, I'm impatient.
But I know the rule, just keep practicing, which I plan to. Hopefully I'll be able to move the psiwheel soon enough.
...now if only I was making as quick of progress as my friends were.
It's really frustrating. I can make the psiwheel move without glass, but it won't mean anything to me until I can move it while it's under a glass, because then my results will be secure and I won't have any way to question them. Right now, I'm blaming every movement on some sort of tremor or draft, probably because my lack of progress is a bit discouraging.
I warned you, I'm impatient.
But I know the rule, just keep practicing, which I plan to. Hopefully I'll be able to move the psiwheel soon enough.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home