Hitsumei's PsiBlog

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Psiwheel Semi-success

I was having trouble focusing on homework, so I decided I'd work on my graduation project for a bit, which is, of course, about psionics. I gave spinning the psiwheel a try, and was actually doing a great job. It spun where I wanted to, which was really encouraging. As soon as I put a glass over it, though, I can't move it at all. I was wondering whether it was just wind moving the psiwheel so I let it go by itself without the glass for a bit, and it was still, which is a good sign. I guess I'll just have to keep practicing to be able to get it down with the glass overtop.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It' probably just a mental block. You mind thinks it's a barrier, so it is. Try to imagine you are in the glass. Or the glass isn;t there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home