Hitsumei's PsiBlog

Monday, December 19, 2005

Fork Bending

Okay, so a few people have requested me to post how I bend forks, so I'll give this a go.

I found it easier to meditate my first time. Just take 10 minutes out of your time to just remove all distractions, TV, people, music, even making it dark can help. I left one light on and sort of stared at it until it became blurry, letting my eyes float in and out of focus and letting my mind loosen itself. I tend to carry a lot of stress, which is not what you want when you're bending. Meditating can help that, but the more stressed you are, the longer you ought to meditate. After some practice, you might find that meditating is no longer necessary, you might not. It all depends on what works for you.

After that, I take the fork and just sort of focus on sending energy into it, feeling around it with my psi and almost letting it become an extension of my own body. I didn't do enough of that or meditating the last time I tried to bend a fork (I also had company, so it was a bit odd), so I wasn't quite successful. These are very important beginning steps. Once you do that, just hold the fork and sort of distract yourself, but keep the fork in the back of your mind and keep sending energy into it. After a bit (the time differs for everybody, it took me about 20 minutes my first time), the fork should soften. It'll take on a recognizable feel, like warm taffy (I send warm psi though, so the warm part might have to do with that), and once you've reached that part, go ahead and make whatever crazy shapes you want! Be sure to keep your concentration focused a bit away from the fork though, because if you get too excited than it's likely to harden on you again, which is really annoying and quite deterring.

Well, that's how I do it. If you have any questions, leave a comment and I'll get back to you. Good luck with your bending! =)

3 Comments:

  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Thespian said…

    Thank You. Are you french?

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Hitsumei said…

    Thespian, my last name is French, yes. And Stranger, stainless steel silverware is more likely to snap when you bend it because of stress, which is certainly frustrating, but it works.

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello. I'm Nick. I think that is amazing. But everyone makes it sounds so easy, the whole making the fork a part of you. I really don;t get that part at all. Can you explain it a bit more for me. My AIM is Modest Memoryy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home