Silverware and Psiwheels
Well, I was attempting to move the psiwheel last night (figured I'd jump right into telekinesis, I have no patience xD) and I think I moved it a bit, but I didn't have a cover over it so I can't be 100% sure. Once I get more comfortable with it, I'll try moving it in different directions on command so my results are more solid.
Also, I'm thinking of getting back into silverware bending.
http://photobucket.com/albums/v249/Hitsumei/Silverware/
Those are pics of the silverware I've bent in the past, and hopefully I can get right back into it, unlike the bit of trouble I had when I tried psiballs again.
Also, I'm thinking of getting back into silverware bending.
http://photobucket.com/albums/v249/Hitsumei/Silverware/
Those are pics of the silverware I've bent in the past, and hopefully I can get right back into it, unlike the bit of trouble I had when I tried psiballs again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home