Stupid Forks
So, I tried to bend a fork today. Meditated for a few minutes (or tried to, my concentration has been shot lately), then gave bending it a try. I finally softened the handle and started to bend it, but it suddenly hardened on me again, which was a bit agitating. I went for the tongs next, but couldn't concentrate anymore and gave up after a bit. I should probably stick with constructs for a bit, but I have a habit of jumping right in. =) Oh well, constructs it is from now on.

5 Comments:
At 11:06 PM,
Anonymous said…
Heya Hit,
Very cool blog. I enjoyed this post, And have some pointers for you :-P. It's always good to learn something one step at a time. So if your interested in learning how to bend forks and other silverware take it slow. Baby steps ;-). If your still interested in learning how to bend silverware properly then check this link out; http://www.fork-you.com.
It's a very good and detailed site dedicated to bending silverware. However, If you want to continue your practice with constucts then by all means do so. But, It doesn't mean you can't practice bending silverware on your spare time ;-). So check out the site and practice some of the exercise they have there. Good luck!
-JoeT
At 11:12 PM,
Hitsumei said…
Haha, you definitely should've read the other post before you posted this comment. =) Sillyface.
At 12:31 AM,
Thespian said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 12:37 AM,
Thespian said…
Hey Amanda, would you type here or post me a description of how you bend things cuz I've tried it, but when i touch it with the other hand to bend it, it's hard again. When do I know it's ready to bend? How long did it take you the first time? What must I visualize or think of? This sort of stuff, because I didn't find fork-you.com useful at all.
Thanks a lot!
At 12:56 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Hitsumei
I had gotten into silverware awhile ago and had some pretty good results, but ya I was wondering what techiques you use, like that infinite light thing and whatnot... thanks
Post a Comment
<< Home