Hitsumei's PsiBlog

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Screw You, Glass

I finished my CLCs for Chemistry and Kasey left, and since I was bored, I decided to give the psiwheel another try. I spun it a little without a glass over it, then decided to give it a try. I put a clear wine glass over it and let the currents settle down, then once the psiwheel was still, I cupped my hands around the glass and started to try to move it. It was really as if my psi was the psiwheel, not as if I was trying to push it with my psi, which was amazing. And then it moved! It only moved about a centimeter, maybe a little bit less, but it moved in the direction I was moving it with my psi and stopped when I stopped it. There were no tremors either, my arms were perfectly still and nobody was walking nearby, or even in the entire house to my knowledge. Yes! Yes yes yes! If I keep going at this rate, I definitely ought to be able to move at least the psiwheel confidently by the end of my junior year for my graduation project! Screw you, glass, you're not stopping me! =)

4 Comments:

  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger Hitsumei said…

    Haha, I should give that a try! Thanks for the advice. =)

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wish you good luck with that!

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hit, this is Vulc. . . I havent been on chat, but I'm not dead yet =P. . . Uhh, I might end up starting one of these, but I wont post every day. Also, Ive been trying fork bending, but being sick for the past 3 straight weeks doesnt help, does it

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger Hitsumei said…

    No, I doubt it would. Good luck with your fork bending Vulc, hopefully the stuff I posted will help. =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home