Hitsumei's PsiBlog

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Burn Baby

So, I started practicing when I came home from school today and was having pretty decent success. I decided I'd give trancing a go and listened to some trance music (from www.di.fm) and started feeling really relaxed. I began practicing with the psiwheel again while I was listening to it and was getting really good results, then my mom bursts in the house (with the dogs raising all hell behind her) and hits me over the head with a rolled up piece of paper. It was playful, but it broke my trance nonetheless and I got no results afterward.

I was trying to practice later and was getting no results, and began to get very frustrated. At this point, the depression side of my manic depressive disorder (yeah, I'm just that open) started kicking in and I gave up completely, actually burning my psiwheel and taping it. <_< So, I uploaded it for all you frustrated PKers so you don't have to go and burn your own psiwheel. Just watch me burn mine. =)

http://www.badongo.com/vid.php?file=
Psiwheel+02__2005-12-22_Psiwheel+02.avi

(Again, just put the two pieces of the URL together)

3 Comments:

  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Hitsumei said…

    I've only been practicing a little less than a week ever since I started up again. It was only 2in X 2in, though. =\ Not too big.

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow.

    I crumpled up my last psi-wheel and threw it out because it was making me anxious.

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Burrrrrrn. :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home